Marketing/Public Relations/Video Production
Below is a list of common questions any small business owner and/or nonprofit organization leader may have concerning the services provided by Sweeney Enterprises LLC.
As a marketing/public relations consultant, who also offers video production services, Denis Sweeney of Sweeney Enterprises LLC welcomes the opportunity to help every organization accomplish their marketing/public relations goals.
How do you help a nonprofit or small business owner?
I'm in the business of increasing of increasing an organization's bottom line, whether your business is a for-profit venture or not-for-profit organization, by enhancing its public visibility and image by using a variety of multi-media and social media strategies.
I welcome the opportunity to assist any business (for-profit or not-for-profit) in accomplishing its marketing/communication goals and objectives with the following specialties:
• Marketing plan development and implementation
• Social media and traditional marketing training and instruction
• Public speaking coaching and training
• Media relations
• Copywriter for print, radio, and television advertisements
• Videotaping and production of athletic and company videos
Who has used your consulting services previously?
While not a comprehensive list, here are some of the nonprofit organizations and businesses I’ve worked with over the last several years:
• Able2 – Elmira, NY
• CareFirst (formerly Southern Tier Hospice & Palliative Care) – Painted Post, NY
• Catholic Charities Steuben – Bath, NY
• Crystal Cleaners – Painted Post, NY
• Fiorillo Fitness Camps – Painted Post, NY
• Foor & Associates Architects – Elmira, NY
• Hittown Hitting/The Pitchers’ Plank – Pine City, NY
• Park Avenue Sports Center/The Center – Corning, NY
• Serenity Yoga – Corning, NY
• Wellness G.I.F.T.S. Inc. – Bath, NY
Why should a nonprofit organization or small business utilize your services?
With over 30 years of public relations, media, and marketing experience, I offer a personal touch with an independent third-party insight in creating a “winning game plan.
As an Accredited Small Business Consultant ™ (ASBC) I offer my clients the following:
• Expert professional assistance to small business owners and nonprofit organization leadership.
• Core competencies necessary to consult with small businesses and small-to-medium sized
• Guidance on business goals.
• Collaboration in creating long-term sustainability for each business.
How do you price your services?
Since each potential client requires a specific need my fees are developed on a case-by-case situation. Therefore, I do offer an initial free consultation with each potential client to determine how I can assist.
What’s the best approach to contact you for a free consultation?
Interested nonprofit organization executives and small business owners can reach me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 607.769.5145. I’m also available on Facebook at Sweeney Enterprises and on Twitter @sweenenterprise.